Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Hello Again

Hey, remember that time I had two babies in two years and took a little time* off blogging?

No, neither do I.

I seriously don't. I don't remember much these days. On account of the INSANE SLEEP DEPRIVATION. *silent scream*

Ahem. Moving on...

Sleep Deprivation Positives:

1. Cool buzzy noise constantly ringing in my ears.

2. Scary red eyes mean I aways get a row of seats to myself on the bus.

3. Hmmmm...I'll get back to you. That bus thing really is good though.

ANYHOO - if time travel were possible I'd still head straight to Victorian Cairo to become a sassy Egyptologist - it's just that now I'd have to take the double stroller. Which could actually be a plus. Toddlers are GREAT at digging, right? So I'd have that going for me, which is nice.

I'm still typing. In fact, I typed so much that I finished my book! Then I read it, deleted most of it, and typed it again. But eventually it was sort-of-kind-of-maybe done, and I sent it out into the world and somehow found the most amazing agent in existence :)

So I've also got that going for me, which is even nicer than the digging thing.

More agent gushing to come in future posts. For now I just want to say hello again (mostly to my sister and my friends Sally and Trudy, who are probably the only ones reading this**).

HELLO AGAIN! You all look fabulous. 


*Yeah we won't be specific here - but Google Reader was probably still around? RIP, friend. Plus I took down all my old posts to hide the evidence. Because I am tricksy.

**I do not have any friends named Sally and Trudy. I was just trying to make myself look more popular. Because I am also an unreliable narrator.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?